Materials You Will Need
- Canvas, poster board, or scrapbook paper
- 3″ white and colored cardstock paper
- Markers, crayons, or paints
- Glue/Mod Podge
- Step One: Lay down your poster board or canvas
- Step Two: Pull out the white card stock and draw things you are grateful for on each piece.
- Step Three: Either take the colored paper or decorate your own with paints, markers or crayons.
- Step Four: Arrange the pieces of paper in a quilt like pattern and glue them down.
You can substitute photos for some or all of your gratitude squares.
Gratitude Quilt Inspiration:
Get In Touch With Us
If you are interested in learning more about Creations For Cures, interested in volunteer opportunities or just have question, please reach out to us.
Copyright Creations For Cures 2021 - PO Box 2113 Gresham, OR 97030