Make Your House Out of a Paper Plate
Materials You Will Need:
- Large paper plate
- Cardstock and/or construction paper
- Paint, markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- Optional items: Stickers, pictures, sequins, pompoms, or cotton balls, popsicle sticks, or any other items you can think of to create your house
- Grab your paper plate and either draw the shape of your house or cut out the shapes with paper and glue them down.
- Remember to include doors, windows, and a chimney if you have one.
- Add things like trees, flowers, or bushes out front.
- Consider what season you are building your house in. Is it present day, or possibly summertime? If you’ve already decorated for the holidays don’t forget to add the lights.
- Fill the windows with things you love.
- What do you like most about your house?
- What makes a creature a monster?
- What does “home” mean to you? Is it the place or a feeling?
- Have you lived in more than one house in your life? If so, which was your favorite and why?
- Does your family decorate your house for the holidays? If so, do you decorate inside, outside, or both?
- What’s your favorite holiday to decorate for?
Paper Plate House Inspiration:
Get In Touch With Us
If you are interested in learning more about Creations For Cures, interested in volunteer opportunities or just have question, please reach out to us.
Copyright Creations For Cures 2021 - PO Box 2113 Gresham, OR 97030